We are working with a Food Manufacturing organisation. based in London, in the recruitment of a HR Director. The organisation is currently going through a stage of rapid growth and are looking for someone to take the lead during this transition.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced HR Senior Manager to join a pioneering organisation in a very exciting time for the business.
- Development and implementation of the HR Strategies.
- Management of all recruitment within the business.
- Support a High Performing Organisation mentality across the organisation from technologists up to Senior Managers.
- Coach/ Mentor both existing and new staff to promote a high performing work ethic.
- Update the Executive Board on updates within the business.
- Maintain the companies standards to meet both External legal and environmental requirements ensuring the organisation remains compliant.
- Management of Budget spends across the business.
- To adhere to the industry-specific standardisations, ensuring the organisation maintains their accreditations.
- Degree level qualification in Business or HR studies.
- Experience of working within a food manufacturing organisation is preferred but not essential.
- Member of CIPD is preferred but not essential.
- Experience of delivering a business through either an Organisation Review or Rapid Growth.
- Excellent Management skills across all levels of the business.
- Experience of Retailer audits e.g. SEDEX.
- A natural leader who is driven in delivering business-related results.
- Highly creative in their approach with an ability to deliver a message across the business.
Reference: FM - 12117