Supply Chain Manager
Is Supply Chain & Logistics your absolute passion?
Have you worked either in food / drink manufacturing or finished goods in the crazy world that is FMCG?
Do you long to work for an entrepreneurial business where you can roll your sleeves up, get stuck in and really make a difference?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to join their business, who supply the major retailers & supermarkets, to be based in the West Midlands.
A traditional job description doesn’t do this amazing company justice so in summary, here is what you need to know:
- Product is manufactured in the Far East, so you are responsible from the moment stock arrives in to the UK, through to the customers receiving it.
- Responsible for supply as well as demand planning, ensuring that stock arrives on time and in full.
- Working to long lead times, total accuracy with numbers is essential, as well as great communication skills as you will be dealing with suppliers in a different time zone where English is not their first language. Written as well as verbal communication must be right first time.
- In a business that is growing at a phenomenal pace, you will be responsible for developing & growing the team around you. A team where Supply Chain is at the heart of everything.
- Project management is essential.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will need to have the following:
Educated to degree level.
A proven track record of working in a fast paced FMCG business.
A solid understanding of supply planning, demand planning, as well as understanding the export and importing of finished goods.
You must be able to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in. This is not a business where people stand on ceremony and think “that’s not part of my job”. This is a business that you can help shape and grow with, but you need to flexible, have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and you need to have demonstrated these values previously.
So, if you are as excited reading this as I am about writing it, then submit your CV straight away. There is a tight deadline and that’s COP Friday 4th May 2018. Can’t wait to hear from you!
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11383
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated
equally, with dignity and respect.
GDPR: by submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr