4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary - £ Attractive + Benefits
Are you naturally curious about the digital and e-commerce environment? Are you highly enthusiastic and energetic individual able to work to tight deadlines? Are you looking for a new challenge in the food industry? If so we would like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join our Sales Team at one of the leading global food manufacturers and the UK's leading herbs, spices and seasonings brand, Schwartz.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Sales Controller, the individual will have responsibility for developing and maximising sales in the digital channel. You will be the face of our e-commerce strategy to our retail partners!
- To build, execute and manage e-commerce and digital strategy including implementing it with retailers
- To assist McCormick in becoming the ecommerce supplier of choice with all trade partners
- Establish and “coach in” what great looks like across our organisation
- Cooperating with Marketing, Sales and Category teams to ensure execution of key business initiatives via ecommerce and digital channel.
- Maintenance of the master data files for all products listed and communication with the retailers.
- Developing the visual materials required to illustrate and inform shoppers of the McCormick products.
- Preparing performance reports (availability, sales and promotion effectiveness) with action plans for enhancement of initiatives.
- Developing sales support programme with each of the retailers and vendors using existing retail promotions and digital only mechanics (aligned with brand marketing initiatives).
- Working with category and marketing teams to ensure the business delivers best practice at the online POP.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Commercial digital experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work collaboratively with both external vendors and agencies as well as internal Marketing and Sales teams.
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Desire to really understand market, shopper and customer dynamics.
Founded in Baltimore in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $4.8 billion in annual sales in 2017, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 3,200 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
The company’s long-term goal is to grow sales by 4-6 % globally with three avenues: base business growth through continuous investments behind our brands, product innovations, expanded distribution and acquisitions.
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
Apply for Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly