Manucomm are currently looking for a HR Manager and Training Coordinator to work in Shepton Mallet.
As the HR Manager and Training Coordinator you will:
· Ensure proper Human Resource processes are in place throughout the business
· You will be involved in coaching, training and developing staff ensuring training records are up to date
· Be hands on coordinating multiple projects
· Be working on continuous improvement of policy and procedure, including developing new ones in line with changing legislation.
To be considered for this exciting Human Resource Manager role, you will need the following experience:
· HR generalist background with large manufacturing site experience
· Happy to be ‘hands on’
· Have strong communications skills and have excellent people empathy
· Have training and coaching experience
· Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise and manage multiple projects
· Clear understanding of Organisational Design and Development tools
The successful HR Manager will find this an exciting and challenging opportunity leading the Human Resource and training function of this successful and growing manufacturing company.
This role offers a salary of between £35.000 - £40.000 depending on experience. This is a full-time role however my client would also consider part time / flexible hour applicants.
if you are interested in applying to this HR Manger and Training Coordinator role, please click apply now below.”