Telesales Executive - Maternity Cover
Are you DRIVEN, SELF-MOTIVATED and OPTIMISTIC? Do you have the desire to succeed and build a career in sales? If the answer is yes, keep reading as Leathams are looking for individuals just like you!
Here at Leathams, we’re a dedicated, hard-working bunch (over 255 at the last count), linked by a real love and passion for food and a willingness to try anything once! Innovators in food since 1980 we proudly serve the Foodservice, Ingredients and Retail Sectors.
Due to continued growth and success, we are now looking for two Telesales Executives to join the team in Nottingham as Maternity Cover.
Telesales Executive responsibilities:
The main purpose of the role is to develop and maintain an existing Customer/potential customer base within the Ingredients Division to effectively achieve Sales Budget and targets set and provide excellent customer service. As well as:
- Liaise with Customer/Account Manager and all internal departments to provide an accurate and consistent supply of products and information whilst keeping costs to a minimum
- Promote new lines and STS to customers
- Identify sales opportunities/areas for potential growth
- Maintain excellent customer service levels
- Efficient administration, to include Sample orders, credits, non-conformance information
- Any other duties which may be required within the role
- Accurately record and store information
- Obtain and evaluate information to assist decision-making in reducing costs
The Ideal Telesales Executive:
- Excellent customer service
- Sales experience
- Data processing
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Display good sales techniques
- Attention to Detail
Rewards & Benefits:
In return for your successful work as our Telesales Executive we will offer you a competitive salary + 20% Bonus, on top of excellent benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Telesales Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!