Interim Technical Customer Executive 2-month FTC
Do you have a passion and flair for providing the best customer service possible? Are looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are now recruiting for a Technical Customer Services Executive and are looking for individuals just like you!
Here at Leathams, we’re a dedicated, hard-working bunch (over 255 at the last count), linked by a real love and passion for food and a willingness to try anything once! Innovators in food since 1980 we proudly serve the Foodservice, Ingredients and Retail Sectors.
Due to continued growth and success, we are now looking for a Technical Customer Services Executive on a 2-month FTC to join the team in South Bermondsey, London.
Technical Customer Services Executive responsibilities:
As our Technical Customer Services Executive, you will be key to improving and maintaining customers relationships, ensuring effective and timely resolution to escalated customer complaints across all aspects of Leathams. You will also be responsible for:
- Be the first point of technical contact for the customers in the Telesales Centre.
- Responding to escalated customer enquiries / complaints in a timely and professional manner. Written and on some occasions verbally.
- Maintaining records of communication with all suppliers and customers technical teams
- Insuring complaint investigations are thorough, logged and documented.
- Analysing complaint data for emerging trends and act on key causes of issues, generate weekly report to board team.
- Dealing with any customer complaint investigations or product issues, respond and drive actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Ensuring all customers complaints are closed and all enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Maintaining Food Tech reference material contained within the Telesales Centre procedures manual.
- Identifying and escalating to the Technical Managers matters of a serious or public nature.
- Maintaining and updating customers current specifications on Leathams or web-based retail specification systems.
- Creating and maintaining the necessary conditions for productive work, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety rules and procedures.
- Contributing to the continual development and improvement of agreed departmental KPIs and targets.
- Providing information for reports required for key stakeholders and departmental updates.
- Ensuring timely production of reports and data as appropriate.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor:
The successful candidate be educated to degree level or above, ideally with previous experience in a food-related role. You must also possess:
- Strong skills in Maths, English and intermediate or above IT skills (Word, Excel).
- Excellent attention to detail with a customer service focused approach.
- Must be an excellent communicator both verbal and written.
Rewards & Benefits:
In return for your hard work as the Interim Technical Customer Services Executive we will offer you a highly competitive day rate.
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Technical Customer Services Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!