Packaging technologist - Food
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Packaging Technologist – Food
Based – Lincolnshire
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits.
Logical Resources FMCG have recently been engaged by one of our key clients to recruit this exciting opportunity for a Packaging Technologist.
The company, a manufacturer in Lincolnshire currently work with all the major retailers in the country and can offer development and progression. The environment is collaborative, and they enjoy a friendly culture that helps people achieve their goals.
The main purpose of this role is to work within NPD team to manage the physical implementation of new packaging materials, at the same time sticking to packaging regulations and minimising costs. You will be taking an idea from concept and design to take this into the trial and launch stage. All of this while working with suppliers and customers to get the new products on time with the schedule.
Key responsibilities for the packaging technologists are:
- Conduct factory packaging trials, data capture and reporting internal and external.
- Packaging to be tested for suitability prior to launch.
- Maintain packaging component systems.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders as well as customers.
- Problem solving packaging issues on site as well as any customer complaints.
- Approve packaging specification.
- Support all NPD/manufacturing functions when needed.
Key skills need for the packaging technologist are:
- Diploma in Packaging Technology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG packaging.
- Knowledge of a various types of packaging machinery including Thermoforms, corrugated reeled film.
- Must have a strong knowledge in packaging legislation.
- Strong systems and Microsoft knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their skill set to progress further down the line. You must be a very strong communicator to all levels as well as being able to multi task and hit deadlines.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skill set the matched the above advert then please don’t hesitate to contact Ben Porter immediate via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07810187928. Good Luck!
Apply for Packaging technologist - Food
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly