Business Development Manager - Drinks
With a history dating back over 150 years we are delighted to be working in close partnership with our client, one of the UK’s most respected and award winning Premium Beer producers. Privately owned and with an ambitious appetite for growth our client is looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager for North London and the Northern Home Counties (Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire).
In this key commercial role you will manage both the existing key relationships with a portfolio of On trade Key Accounts and also drive new business ultimately responsible for delivering volume and profit targets.
- To report directly to the Regional Sales Manager
- P&L responsible, develop sales volumes and increase margins within customer base
- Own a defined territory representing the company and growing sales across all route to market (RTM) channels in the Ontrade (Free Trade/ Wholesale/ Leased & Tenanted/ Managed)
- Identify new opportunities arising in your territory
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows and industry events
- A proven track record of sales success within the UK Ontrade channel (pubs, restaurants, hotels, golf clubs etc)
- Account Management experience and track record of managing a portfolio of customers
- New Business skills
- Experience within the Beer/ Premium Drinks Industry is advantageous but not essential
- Ambitious, bright, self driven and personable
In return our client is offering a highly competitive basic salary (negotiable dependent on experience)with access to a company bonus scheme, company car, Contributory Pension and 25 Days Holiday (plus statutory days).
If you feel you possess the necessary experience combined with drive and ambition then we would welcome your application and we’ll be in touch with further information.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider you application unsuitable on this occasion. We will however retain your details on file and be in touch should a suitable opportunity arise – thank you.