A new opportunity has become available for a Manufacturing Manager working for a leading Food Ingredients Manufacturer based in Suffolk.
With 4 sites worldwide and having been founded in the 19th Century, they currently supply in excess of 3000 products to over 90 countries.
The main purpose of this role is to prepare the manufacturing operation for the transition to a brand-new manufacturing facility.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To deliver planned production requirements
- To develop the knowledge and capability of the Team Leaders
- To introduce new approaches to efficiency improvement and continuous improvement, ahead of transitioning to the new site
- To review staffing, competence and work pattern requirements in readiness to relocation to the new site
- To review equipment and Capex requirements in readiness to commissioning and relocation to the new site
- To work closely with all key stakeholders within operations, technical and sales
- To ensure factory standards are maintained to comply with customer requirements and to participate in customer and regulatory audits
- To ensure routine compliance with Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- To monitor and report performance of existing production processes
- To review suitability and routinely report on Departmental KPI’s and targets
- People management for the Production and Bulking team including recruitment, induction, objective setting, and performance development.
Interested? Then click the apply button today or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.