Head of Demand & Production Planning
About the Job:
New opportunity for a Demand & Production Planning Manager to join our multi site client based in the Cambridgeshire / Northamptonshire region - this role will be responsible for 3 manufacturing sites in total.
General Function and Tasks
Management of the Production Planning team responsible for all 3 sites.
· Manage the mid-long term end-to-end forecasting plans for the business
· Forecast, review weekly and change where required to keep as accurate and up to date
· Work closely with customers and Pioneer commercial team to aid forecast accuracy
· Responsible for Reporting on forecasting accuracy, weekly, monthly and YTD as well as creating relevant forecasting documents (part specific forecast sheets) and any further adhoc reporting for Sales team
· Responsible for planning and demand planning master data
· Responsible for demand and capacity plans
· Review sales forecast to production capacity to meet future demands and establish costs
· Provide update on forthcoming retailer activity e.g. new launches, promotions and feedback information accordingly.
· Building demand forecasts, both short and long term to support the capacity planning team, then liaising back with the BU teams to discuss the implications of these plans
· Run various weekly and monthly reports
· Weekly Travel to the various sites based in Cambs / Northants
· Travel to meet customers as required
· Working on Supply Chain related projects such as improved shortage reporting model, inbound/outbound volumes.
Entry Qualifications, Experience and skills:
· experienced demand planning experience within FMGC
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
· Excellent communication, organisational and planning skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of ERP & MRP systems in particular SAP
· Excellent PC skills, MS Office are essential in particular excel.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Experience of working to tight deadlines and making own decisions to manage tasks
· A good team player that is flexible to help with department and company needs
Competencies for Success:
· Time management
· Customer focus
· Adaptable style
Report this job Job summary Location Corby, MID Job type Permanent, Full Time Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year
plus excellent benefits Posted Today View more info