Quality Assurance Technologist
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A busy hands on role to ensure safety and compliance within a fast paced chilled environment.
- Provide QA Support and ensuring compliance with the Site Quality Systems, Codes of Practice and relevant legislation with regards to food safety
- Lead the HACCP plan for the site
- Ensure due diligence and Quality Management Systems are maintained to a standard that ensures full customer and legal compliance.
- Be a key person in preparation and participation in customer visits and audits (EHO, BRC)
- You will either be a graduate with some food industry experience or qualified through experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of BRC and HACCP level 2 qualified
- Organised, motivated and able to work under your own initiative
Apply for Quality Assurance Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly