Interim Supplier Technical Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Working closely with a diverse supplier base you’ll manage the quality of raw materials and packaging throughout the supply chain.
- Supporting suppliers to ensure raw material quality, availability, safety, ethical and legal standards are all met and exceeded.
- Responsible for NPD and EPD activity as well as approving new suppliers and products, you will liaise with a range of stakeholders to deliver these results.
- You’ll trouble-shoot unexpected issues and be responsible for their resolution.
- A graduate in a food science or related discipline you should have technical or QA experience gained in a retail or food manufacturing environment. A lead assessor and hands on auditing experience would be advantageous.
- Experience of a range of products and high and low risk environments would be beneficial.
- You should be able to show examples of technical innovation and using great influencing be able to inspire both suppliers and store operational teams to deliver exceptional quality standards.
Apply for Interim Supplier Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly