HR Manager (Human Resources Manager)
Due to continued growth and heavy investment my client is seeking a HR Manager to oversee the HR Function within a busy FMCG manufacturing site.
This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to join a growing organisation that has seen strong growth year on year.
- Responsible for implementing HR policy and procedures.
- Provide accurate and timely advice and guidance to general HR matters
- Recruitment & Retention
- Disciplinarily/ Appraisals
- Report to the Head of Finance
- Any other project work as required
This role would be ideal for HR professionals that have:
Previous experience in a family/ small business environment
Ideally experience working for a manufacturing or production business
CIPD qualifications (Level 5 minimum)
Proven experience in dealing with various Employee Relations cases (ER)
You may be a Senior HR Advisor looking for your next step
Key Word- HR Manager, HR Advisor, HR Adviser, FMCG, Manufacturing, Production, CIPD, ER, Employee Relations, Generalist
For further information please contact Carla at Mach Recruitment