Development Chef, Major Private label Manufacturer, London
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Take your skills and culinary experience to a brand new level. Be innovative and inspirational, with products appealing to the entire country!
Do you have what it takes to make a career out of your Chef talents... for the long-term future?! Do you believe that you have had exposure to superb restaurants that demand the highest of quality? Do you really (really!) know what good looks and tastes like? If you do and you have already considered what is needed to make a break into NPD as a Development Chef, then this opportunity will be right, for you.
I want a chef that is genuinely crazy about a range of cuisines, who has had a real education within every kitchen they've worked. You will be a Chef that understands what is needed to make food truly award-winning. The long hours, the back breaking work, the blood, sweat and tears... then more tears, will all have been worth it.
As a Development Chef for this business, you are working with the UK's two best and biggest retailer customers. They have been part of the British fabric for generations, and as such, have a habit of providing excellent choice, quality and contemporary food across all categories. This role specifically is working on Chilled Ready Meal products and their accompaniments.
What do you need to take your career into this highly sought after and highly rewarding avenue? Not much really, apart from:
- An excellent Chef background (Rosettes, Michelin, quality Pop-Ups)
- A mix of cuisine styles that you have had a hand in creating for your restaurant's menus
- A world knowledge of food... regardless of formal training - do you get involved in current and emerging food trends (has to be explained and proved)
- strong communication skills... at all levels. Not a cliche... We want you to present and 'sell' your ideas to a receptive but discerning audience
- A motivation to have your food on the dining table of every house in every town of the country
- Did I mention the need for an excellent Chef background?
If you tick those boxes, and we tick yours, then send your details as soon as possible and we can discuss the possibility of a brand new, exciting and truly life changing career.
REF. FTL894297 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Development Chef, Major Private label Manufacturer, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly