- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is a leading supplier of chilled prepared foods, located in Lincolnshire. Supplying to Retailers, Foodservice groups and Airlines throughout the UK. Experienced in developing and producing high quality salads and have built up an excellent reputation for consistency, reliability and innovation.
You will be required to provide effective support within the NPD department in ensuring that customers’ needs, and requirements are met. You will provide a high level of service to the Commercial, NPD & Technical teams as well as tracking activity, supporting the Operations team, maintaining records and systems, and carrying out tasks related to the successful completion of NPD projects.
- Precise & timely sample preparation and presentation.
- Ability to understand, evaluate & implement customer briefs for new products.
- Use appropriate systems for sample delivery as per customer requirements, remaining within budget and keeping accurate records thereof.
- Originating and developing new ideas.
- Attendance at NPD meetings.
- Maintain the existence of product files and keep project records updated.
- Accurate completion of paperwork including customer specifications and sample submission sheets.
- Pro-actively work with the Buying team to source new ingredients.
- Provide first line support for product launches.
- Produce trial timetables, communicate trial timetables and information to the appropriate teams.
- Record and review trials regularly including organoleptic and micro results over life and retain trial samples.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in a food environment
- Will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in the commercials of recipe building
- Using food trends to validate concepts
- Diverse Range of Customers including Food Manufacturers, Major Retailers and Food Service
- Fully accredited BRC grade A site.
- Good career opportunities
If you are hard-working, trustworthy and reliable and can consistently maintain high standards of work, then this role could be for you.
The normal hours of work for this role will be Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm, although flexibility will be required
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4238 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Development Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly