Specifications Technologist / Technical Assistant
Our client are a leading importer of ambient food products that are then supplied to manufacturers and retailers. They are looking to strengthen their technical team further with the addition of a Specifications Technologist / Technical Assistant.
Reporting into the Technical Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Completion of Supplier SAQ’s
- Completion of Specifications
- Monitoring of Supplier performance
- Maintenance of Supplier Approval Database
- Complaint Trend Analysis
- Internal Auditing
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Updating SEDEX
- Understanding of COA certification checking
- Ensuring BRC compliant internally & BRC Audits
Ideal candidates will also be HACCP trained.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.