Shirley Parsons are global leaders in HSEQ Recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global HSEQ talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career agents to HSEQ professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best HSEQ talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced well-being.
We are pleased to be working with a Leading Food Wholesale Organisation in the recruitment of a Compliance Manager within a permanent vacancy. This is a recently created vacancy suited for an enthusiastic and determined individual to make a real impact into a growing business.
- Covering the Compliance requirements across a number of sites in the UK.
- Support by mentoring/ training the Compliance team.
- Continual Improvements to the Organisations QMS Processes to ISO 9001 2015.
- Manage the auditing function in the business, ensuring all Quality and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- Quality sampling of products provided to customers.
- To adhere to the industry-specific standardisations, ensuring the organisation maintains their accreditations.
- Collate and monitor all audit inspections, identify trends and build construction improvement plans where required.
- Manage all investigations appropriately following internal policy procedures and adhering to lawful legislation.
- Working with high calibre clients on a daily basis.
- Experience in developing and implementing ISO 9001 2015 Standardisations.
- Working within High Food Risk Environments.
- A passionate character about Quality Improvement.
- Ability to communicate to Internal and External staff effectively, take on board their feedback and implement positive change for the benefit of the business.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills with the confidence to implement positive change.
- The role may involve the occasional flexible hours to accommodate the work patterns of the business, therefore the successful candidate must have flexibility in this.
Reference: FM - 12081