Our client is a leading Food Manufacturer situated in Buckinghamshire who requires an NPD Technologist to join their expanding and dynamic team. The business works closely with Blue Chip clients across the globe and with additional clients joining this impressive portfolio has created a new opportunity within NPD. You will be a Post Graduate who successfully completed their work placement creating/improving new products or NPD Technologist with 1 to 2 years experience seeking their next challenge with a business that can provide long-term career progression.
Duties will include:
- Provide application support for medium and long-term projects delivering on all aspects of the innovation value chain from ideation through to commercialisation
- Use application insights to support new product development as part of the research and taste programme
- Utilise application knowledge and experience to provide support for savoury, dairy and sweet based flavour research projects
- Contribute to the creation of new flavour and taste solutions
- To work with Sensory and Category teams to set benchmarks
- Assist with benchmarking panels to ensure product quality without compromising on flavour and taste
- To develop new innovative applications to showcase new developments
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about Innovation and development, boast excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to interpret complex data and distill into useful and actionable information
- High level of communication skills: communicates clearly and concisely in both oral and written form.
- Possess excellent presentation skills, effectively translating analytical results into business drivers
If you would like to hear more. Please contact Olivia on 0208 004 8411 or email email@example.com