Divisional SHE Business Manager
One of the UK's leading food manufacturing groups is looking for a Divisional SHE Business Manager to join the business.
The position has been newly created, and is responsible for managing multiple sites across East Anglia, as such your location within this region can be flexible.
- Working within the CSR team, with responsibility for Health, Safety and Environmental risk management across sites in the division.
- Develop and support the Site SHE Advisors, providing practical solutions and advice to drive site performance.
- Advise, coach and guide management on all matters relating to SHE.
- Continually review and develop policies, procedures and standards to ensure compliance to legislation and company policy.
- Ensure understanding and implementation of management systems in line with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and HSG 65 where appropriate.
- A proven track record in managing SHE in large, multi-site organisations
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent & IEMA Associate
- Experience with (and auditing to) ISO14001 and OHS18001 standards
- Strong stakeholder management, presentation and influencing skills
- Insurance/Claims management experience
In return, the business offers a competitive salary, including a company car.
Reference: AD - 11849