BV Dairy is a manufacturer of speciality chilled dairy products based in South-West England. We use high-quality raw materials to produce a range of products, which are sold to food manufacturers and food service operators across the UK. Established as a family business in 1958, BV Dairy has been developed by generations of the Highnam family, who continue to invest in the workforce and facilities to develop the business. Our Wincombe Lane site, in the heart of the Blackmore Vale, operates to the highest hygiene, food safety and technical standards to ensure that a quality product is consistently delivered to all customers.
We are now looking to recruit full time, permanent Engineering Manager.
Purpose of Job
Direct and control the company's engineering function to ensure the provision of a comprehensive maintenance and engineering service so that all processes, plant, equipment and buildings are developed and maintained to agreed standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A degree in engineering;
- Qualification as a chartered engineer;
- A minimum of 10 years' engineering experience;
- A knowledge of the industry;
- Experience of managing teams in a technical environment;
- An ability to solve technical problems;
- Good human relations, motivational and communication skills;
- Knowledge of modern maintenance techniques;
- Project management skills.
- Salary up to £55.000 depends on the skills
- 33 days holiday
- BV Rewards discounts
- Sick Pay Scheme and much more