An expanding food manufacturer is looking to add a management accountant to their finance team.
The job will involve:
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, input into budgets, variance analysis and commentaries;
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions;
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget;
- Monitoring AP and AR function to ensure supplier invoices are correctly approved and paid, and customer balances are received in full and as per terms
- Preparing company payroll data (salaried staff plus adjustments for overtime)
- Manage monitoring and approval of overtime worked with department managers
- Weekly sales report by area and product margin report.
- Prepare weekly production reports.
- Analyse and report weekly and monthly labour and agency spend
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts (standard journal posting) and schedules to a strict time table
- Assist in preparation of weekly cash forecast.
- Assist with annual audit and preparation of schedules.
- Preparation of VAT return
- Update cash book including USD and Euro currency and reconcile all currency weekly to bank statements.
- Prepare weekly sterling and euro supplier payment.
- Reconciling sales days books to GL invoicing
- Processing bank direct debit payments correctly
- Update weekly sales to sales finance banking system
- Reconcile daily customer cash receipts and prepare banking in the absence of credit controller
- Assist credit controller with daily driver’s cash reconciliation
- Assist account assistant with invoice and payment posting
- Assist FD on various reports.
We are looking for candidates that are either CIMA qualified or on the way to being so, that have experience in a similar type of position, ideally within the FMCG sector.
Apply today for more information
Indicative Salary Range: £28000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly