Trainee Planning and Materials Co-ordinator
This growing company is looking to recruit a new Trainee Planning and Materials Co-ordinator to bolster their Operations team at their manufacturing site in Ayrshire.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- To ensure on time in full customer service level is achieved while optimising resource effectively as possible- labour, plant utilisations and materials
- Utilise forecast information to balance stock, seasonal and make to order contracts
- Work alongside department managers to ensure best possible production plan is assembled
- Support the weekly frozen sales forecasting ensuring HOS Operations guidelines are followed in a timely fashion
- Deliver recovery production plans against order shortfalls
- Facilitate weekly requirements with the localised stock control team
- Sign off stock control team purchasing requirements (packaging and seasoning only)
- Send requirements to Purchasing manager (packaging and seasoning only)
- Raise purchase orders for all material requirements and send to suppliers (packaging and seasoning only)
- Review the internal KPI tracking system for supplier feedback
- Monitor factory performance to ensure production plan has been fulfilled
- Deliver recovery plans following any deviation from the production plan
- Ensure hourly production results are monitored to reflect production lines capabilities and are reported accurately throughout the day
- Storage and Distribution
- Maintain visibility of finished goods stocks through to dispatch
- Flag stocking variance at time of receipt
- Provide support in day to day data capturing and maintenance in critical areas within the operations team
- Artwork sign off
- Packaging matrix
- New line planning - run rates/boxes/film/etc.
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm (45 hours gross per week including 2 x 30 minute unpaid breaks each day)
It would suit someone looking to forge a career in planning/supply chain.
Salary to be discussed at interview.
Indicative Salary Range: £20000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.