HEALTH AND SAFETY / H.R. CO-ORDINATOR
HEALTH AND SAFETY / H.R. CO-ORDINATOR ~ Dolgellau, Wales
We’re Nimbus Foods, one of Europe’s leading innovators and manufacturers of high quality decorations, toppings and inclusions for the food industry. Our extensive range of specialist bakery, confectionery, ice-cream, dessert, cereal and snacking products are already in use by the world’s best known brands of ambient, chilled and frozen foods.
We have a brand new, exciting, interesting opportunity for a Health and Safety / H.R. Co-Ordinator at our site in Dolgellau, Gwynedd, Wales. Whilst the key focus on this role will be ensuring our Health and Safety Systems are implemented, there will also be an element of basic H.R. input. The duties and responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring thorough risk assessments are in place at all times
- Ensure all audits are completed in a proficient and timely manner
- Delivering Health and Safety induction training
- Ensuring all Health and Safety records, training records, risk assessments and such are thoroughly documented and stored
- Completing Health and Safety briefs
- Assist with the analysis of near miss accidents and accidents and addressing root cause if necessary
- Liaising with the Team Leaders and the Site Manager
- Implementing a positive, site-wide Health and Safety culture
- Compliance Action Plan
- The timely and accurate completion of H.R. administration, whilst ensuring this is relayed to the HR Business Partner
- Setting new employees up on the electronic biometrics system
- Ensuring Return to Work Interviews are correctly completed by the Team Leaders and Management
- Escalation of queries to the HR Business Partner
The site has 57 employees currently, but is enjoying growth of staffing levels and the implementation of new production machinery, and this will continue!
To be successful for this role it is essential for candidates to possess an IOSH Certificate, proven risk assessment experience, manufacturing experience and the ability to ensure the site’s Health and Safety culture is increased on an ongoing basis, with proven IT skills. Basic HR administration experience is required, but full training will be given.
- A competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Free tea and coffee
- The opportunity to join a successful, expanding team
This is an urgent requirement, interviews will be held as soon as possible.
When applying please state your current salary.