Working on a temporary to permanent basis, an opportunity for a Machine / Production Supervisor has become available to join a premium airline catering business based in London.
- Operate packing and automated food processing machinery
- Ensure productivity & quality measures are met
- Solve machine stoppages
- Supervise a small team of operatives
- Opening and closing line procedures
- Assembling and sanitization of machine components
- Filling the line hoppers
- Ensure paperwork requirement is completed
Suitable candidates will have:
- An understanding of quality within the production process
- Technical & fault finding skills to enable you to operate production machinery & equipment in a fast moving environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to work early and late shifts to cover start-ups & closedowns
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Tom Shaw for further information on 01233 223 712.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.