Maintenance Engineer - £38,000 - No Nights
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled or Mechanical
Continentals - No nights
5am - 5pm, 6am - 6pm, 10am - 10pm
£35,000 - £38,---
My client is one of the top 3 when it comes to food manufacturing in the UK.
Due to massive growth, they are now looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be mechanically biased and will have worked as a maintenance engineer within a food manufacturing environment previously.
* Clear career progression leading to senior positions within the business
* Mechanically fixing faults - bearings, motors, pumps, gearboxes etc
* Electrically fixing faults - relays, sensors, switches, contactors
* Fault finding on PLCs via the inputs and outputs
* Keeping down time of plant machinery to a minimal
* Will have completed a full mechanical or electrical apprenticeship
* Worked as a maintenance engineer - mechanical or multi-skilled
* Food manufacturing experience is massively advantageous
* Lives local to Northampton
If this sounds like the right role for you, please click apply now to be considered for an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.