This is an opportunity for a bright and driven individual to join a leading award winning, independently owned food business of ambient products. They are currently increasing their presence in the UK Food Industry and supply all major UK retailers (Tesco, Waitrose, Asda, Sainsbury, Morrisons and Coop)
Currently looking for a high calibre graduate with an interest in working in the Food Industry.
Taking control of your product area, you will be working closely with the customer having a clear understanding of their requirements in terms of product and packaging specifications, and product safety, quality and legality. This information will need to be accurately and effectively communicated to the supplier, ensuring that the requirements of our customers are fulfilled. With this in mind, strong customer relationship skills are essential for this role.
You will need to keep up to date on food legislation, regulations and industry trends as this is a fast moving and competitive industry and the requirements to exceed customer expectations are high.
This role with time, will allow international travel and exposure to all the UK major supermarkets.
- 2:1 or above in a relevant food degree
- 1 year industrial placement or 1 year post grad experience
- An interest in the food sector
- An awareness of BRC and HACCP
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good IT Skills
- £25,000+ per annum
- Company pension, healthcare and life cover
- 23 days holiday
The company invest heavily in the personal development and growth of its employees both through internal & external training. Support will be given for any additional training required.