Concept Development Manager
Our client is a leader in Savoury Snacks Branded Business working with several UK Retailers. Due to expansion on product lines and growth across NPD the business require a Concept Manager to join the group at this exciting time. Having regular customer facing the successful candidate needs to have a very creative and ambitious appetite for pushing food trends to the edge.
- Supporting the Head of NPD, this role will face off to the major retailers and manage the Development teams and be looking after critical paths.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends, you must have a creative but methodical approach, with the ability to manage your time effectively.
- Presenting new ideas to customers, selling your concepts and manage them through the whole development process.
- As part of the Site Development team provide the business with creative development that achieves the agreed gross margin and which optimises existing capabilities and site capacity.
- Manage NPD Team.
- Presents facts and ideas clearly, accurately to achieve effective communication across all business functions.
- Develop good customer relationships and positive company image.
- Has awareness of comparative products from all the major retailers and other food outlets and demonstrates this knowledge during product presentations internally and with the customer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that can offer long-term career progression, for more information please contact Olivia – email@example.com