Technical Sales Executive
Job title: Technical Sales Executive
Due to continued success and business growth, Mach Recruitment is exclusively supporting our client, a leading food ingredient manufacturer, with the recruitment of a Technical Sales Executive. Based from their head office in Worcestershire, you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of accounts and maintaining and growing sales. You will also identify new business opportunities, respond to new business requests and increase sales.
Technically, you will be responsible for working through the existing client base and managing their technical needs, which will involve problem solving and rectifying product and process issues.
· Provide technical product support to customers
· Carry out technical work and project management of ingredient products and technical tasks
· Identify and develop new sales opportunities
· Drive customer sales while carrying out technical visits
· Manage diary ensuring time is fully utilised and well organised
· Deliver training sessions for customers
· Prepare and conduct technical and training presentations for customers and distributors
· Attend exhibitions in the UK and overseas
· Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships
· Strong Technical Understanding of the Baking Process, Bakery ingredients or Food Ingredients
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Proven sales record preferably in the food ingredient industry
· Full UK driving licence
· Flexible to meet the needs of the business, including very occasional weekend work
On offer is a highly competitive salary based on proven sales experience in the food ingredients industry.
Commutable from, Dudley, Worcester, Telford, Kidderminster, Stourport, and surrounding areas
Key Words, Sales, KPI, baking, bakery, ingredients, food manufacturing, food production, target customer, client, yeast