Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful and well known food manufacture is seeking an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join their busy engineering team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns/ reactive, and ongoing preventative maintenance of all machinery on site. In addition you will be involved in project and continuous improvement projects.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
- Fault find electrical equipment and machinery
- Installation of machinery and project work
- Adhere to health and safety and food safety procedures
- Maintain documentation and log all breakdowns and servicing work carried out
- Support all production, work as a team, liaise with departments
Skills and Experience
-Experience in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing/ production environment
-Food manufacturing experience is desirable
-17th edition or equivalent electrical qualifications
-Understanding and working knowledge of pneumatic/ hydraulic systems
-PLC control understanding. Programing experience is advantageous
-Electrical engineering bias
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package. You will be working a continental shift, 12 hours, 2 days on, 2 nights on followed by 4 days off.
For more information, please contact Carla at Mach Recruitment.
Job Type: Full-time