Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful and well known manufacture is seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their busy engineering team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns/ reactive, and ongoing preventative maintenance of all machinery on site. In addition you will be involved in project, installations and continuous improvement projects.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
- Fault find electrical equipment and machinery
- Installation of machinery and project work
- PLC programming (allen bradley is mainly used)
- Adhere to health and safety procedures on site
- Supported by a team of Mechanical Engineers
- Develop your skills working in a team of two electrical programmers
- Maintain documentation and log all breakdowns and servicing work carried out
- Support all production, work as a team, liaise with all departments
Skills and Experience
-Experience in a fast paced manufacturing/ production environment
-NVQ Level 3 or equivalent electrical qualifications
-PLC control understanding. Programming experience is advantageous
-Electrical engineering bias
-Able to work as a team, assist and mentor other when necessary
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
You will be working Monday to Friday, on a double day shift (39.5 hours per week)
30 days holidays inc BH
An afternoon shift premium is payable
For more information, please contact Carla at Mach Recruitment.
Job Type: Full-time