Data Analyst, Kent
A great opportunity to get in to a fast-paced and innovative fantastic food business with no previous food sector experience required.
In these evolving times we live in the consumer and shopper landscape is more competitive than ever. If ever there is a sector that requires data interpretation and analysis it's food and drink manufacturing.
My client has an exciting requirement for a Data Analyst to join their talented team and support the commercial account management team in the growth and development of their key retailer customers.
- Food or FMCG background is not essential, it's your numerical and analytical approach to business that is far more important
- You must be an excel expert with a demonstrable track record managing all aspects or data reporting
- You will have working knowledge of SQL and data analytics
- Also advantageous is a working knowledge or software applications including ERP & Business intelligence
- Finally you will have examples of creating dashboards graphs and visual tools
This position is key to understanding supply chain, market trends, consumer engagement as well as providing accurate forecasting, increased efficiencies accuracy and daily sales reports.
Why is this role right for you?
- The food sector is fast-paced and hugely innovative and this business is no exception
- They are a market leader in an on-trend and health conscious food category
- They are experiencing huge growth year on year with a highly regarded and enviable reputation in the market
Finally, and most importantly for you, they have high staff retention and offer a great team culture and supportive working environment.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and you have the required skills and experience, please reply with your CV and details today.
REF. AJT894592 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Data Analyst, Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly