To manage customer specifications and artwork to critical path to deliver timely launches and to maintain accuracy over time. To provide a flexible and adaptable resource to maintain and assist in the development of technical documentation and systems to drive the development of business. To use statistical analysis to interpret performance data thereby providing the necessary cornerstone for continuous improvement:
- Complete and manage retail Specifications to critical path
- Target 95% specifications right first time
- Manage artwork through the critical path, interfacing with graphics service providers and printers
- Keep specifications up to date and ensure specs are approved and delisted as appropriate
- Maintain an up to date knowledge on matters pertaining to food legislation, GMO, allergy and free from information.
- Support in the preparation and maintenance of production manufacturing instructions and associated documents.
- Collection of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data to develop statistical measurements of business performance, encapsulating quality, safety and operational parameters.
- Complete site KPI reports
- Coordinate yearly micro and nutritional testing matrix with QA team
- Support internal audits
Apply for Specifications Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly