Site SHE Manager
One of the UK's leading food manufacturing groups is looking for a Site SHE Manager to join their team in the South West of England.
- Reporting directly to the Site Director, you will take ownership for Safety, Health & Environmental risk management on-site.
- You will advise, guide, and coach management on all SHE matters, regulatory compliance and risk reduction, while providing proactive and practical advice.
- Monitor legal compliance, non-conformances and corrective actions, accident investigation, and implement continuous improvement.
- Minimum of NEBOSH Certificate
- IEMA Associate or equivalent
- A track record managing SHE, within a food manufacturing environment or similar
- Experience of ISO14001 and OHS18001 management systems, and auditing to these standards
- Insurance/Claims management experience
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
Reference: AD - 12053
Apply for Site SHE Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly