A new opportunity has become available for a Manufacturing Manager / Head of Production, working for an Ambient Food Manufacturer that has adopted a new approach and is heading in a new direction for the future.
With state of the art machinery a manager is required who cares, is passionate about the produce, the quality control, takes Health and Safety seriously and wants to work hard to achieve the best results, not only for themselves, but for the business too.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the whole production Team, this includes production, packing and the mixing room.
- The recruited manager will be expected to learn about the state of the art machinery and its functionality, broadening his/her knowledge,
- Ensure the production runs smoothly and can minimize any disruption to the production of our quality products.
- Ensure training needs are met for our staff to be knowledgeable and performance managed, in partnership with HR.
- Ensure all Health and Safety issues are monitored, reported and addressed in partnership with the HR Manager and the H & S Internal Panel.
- Ensure all KPI’s will be based on these factors
It is a must that you manage staff on a day to day basis, utilizing their skills and abilities in the best way possible.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Apply for Manufacturing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly