Marketing Graduate – Brand Marketing
An exciting opportunity now exists within our Marketing team for a Marketing Graduate.
As a graduate marketing professional, you will support the management of the Mondelez brands in ice cream locally as well as the roll out of the power brands globally.
As a marketing graduate you’ll need to:
- Support the roll out of Mondelez ice cream power brands (Cadbury and Oreo) globally by supporting cross functional projects.
- Manage & implement brand communications plan in line with brand strategies & budgets to achieve objectives including briefing agencies, managing agencies & overseeing the requirements to deliver the campaigns.
- Delivering the one year brand plan to achieve budget sales & margin in all selling channels for take home and out of home.
- Oversee packaging projects including briefing and managing design agency, repro agency and printers.
- Produce & report weekly brand financial KPIs to present at key internal meetings & drive any required actions
- Manage action stock trackers with cross functional teams
- Champion product quality through on going benchmarking panels with NPD & quality teams
- Budget management support including raising PO’s and updating the budget tracker.
- Merchandising and listings support Responsibility for co-ordinating product and packaging sample requests to send internally & externally.
- Support with weekly store audits, providing accurate intelligence from the field to feed back to the sales & marketing functions. As and when required gather information on new products and coordinate new product taste panels & reviews.
- Fully participate as a core member in the sales and marketing team to deliver business targets, providing new insights and opportunities in both brand development and process management.
To be considered for this role you’ll need:
- Ability to analyse and interpret data,
- Willingness to learn,
- Entrepreneurial approach to business and must have passion, energy and tenacity.
- Pragmatic, with a can do approach, you must be pro-active and take ownership for your areas of responsibility.
You need to be commercially focused to stand out from the crowd in category and brand work and enjoy keeping one step ahead of the competition; strategic in your thinking and conscious of bottom line sales results.
If the food category appeals to you then join a company who is well known for their continuous innovation and marketing campaigns as it is an exciting and rewarding place to work.
Sound like you?
Please forward your details by clicking the Apply button below.