EMEA Supply Chain Finance Director
EMEA Supply Chain Finance Director
Salary - £Attractive + Benefits
Are you an experienced finance leader looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in Supply Chain finance in a Manufacturing environment? If so we would like to hear from you.
Our Finance department are looking to recruit an experienced Supply Chain Finance Director at our EMEA headquarters in Haddenham.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the CFO & VP Finance EMEA, the individual will have responsibility for managing the financial analyses and accounting activities across 11 manufacturing plants and distribution facilities across EMEA. The role requires regular interaction with senior Supply Chain & Operations leaders and will join the EMEA finance Leadership Team & the EMEA Supply Chain Leadership Team.
- Work closely with the Manufacturing Plants and Distribution Centres’ teams and management, to identify and provide the required financial analysis and reporting that enables decision making and allows the Centres to provide low cost, high quality services to McCormick's Operating Units.
- Monthly responsibilities for close processes including accounting, controls, financial analyses, reporting and forecasting.
- Capital project review, analysis, and auditing, cost optimization project identification and validation, and fulfilment of ad-hoc requests.
- Development of, and communication associated with, the manufacturing plants distribution centres’ annual budgets, assessments to the Operating Units and development of activity based costing.
- Input to Strategic Planning.
- Business partner to the Vice President of Operations and a member of the EMEA Supply Chain Leadership Team.
- CIMA, ACCA or equivalent Accounting Qualification and Degree.
- Progressive, financial/business experience in Supply Chain finance in a Manufacturing environment.
- Strong proven knowledge of financial accounting standards and Supply Chain principles/processes (eg. S&OP).
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to manage cross-unit and cross-function teams including indirect reporting relationships.
- Thorough understanding of business, processes, systems and internal controls
- Experience with ABC Costing and practical experience with cost accounting
- Demonstrated strong, sustained high performance coupled with the ability to lead people and change effectively
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels within a matrix organisation
- Excellent negotiation and communication (both oral and written) skills with demonstrated ability to present ideas to and influence others.
- Excellent technical aptitude including extensive experience with Excel spreadsheets, TM1 and Business Warehouse
- SAP experience across all financial modules desirable
Founded in Baltimore in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $4.8 billion in annual sales in 2017, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 3,200 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
The company’s long-term goal is to grow sales by 4-6 % globally with three avenues: base business growth through continuous investments behind our brands, product innovations, expanded distribution and acquisitions.
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.