Technical Assistant 6 month FTC - Food Manufacturing - Kent
Experienced Technical Assistant required to provide departmental support on QMS reviews for a leading chilled food manufacturer based in Kent
My client has an urgent need for someone to provide Technical support for the next six months to support their accreditation process for BRC. This role will certainly keep you busy for the next six months.
Reporting into the Technical Services Manager, you will be heavily involved in reviewing, re-generating and re-cataloguing the sites procedures and quality manuel. You will also provide further support to the Technical Services function.
To apply you must have in depth knowledge and experience of Quality Management Systems, BRC (British Retail Consortium) standard, along with excellent computer skills; Excel, word, power-point.
Attention to detail is a must in this role as well as the ability to communicate effectively and have the ability to manage your time effectively.
Over the six month period you will be involved in
- Supporting the QMS review process to achieve BRC accreditation
- Support customer complaint traceability and investigations with agreed time frames
- Generate finished product photo specifications for us on production lines
- Generate or update technical record for new product launches
- Complete all micro and nutritional sample data; daily and shelf life on the laboratory website portal
- Organise factory test equipment repairs and routine calibrations
- Support the QA Team in completing internal audits
Please get in contact today if you are immediately available
Ref NCM894580 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Technical Assistant 6 month FTC - Food Manufacturing - Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly