Shift Manager – Maison du Pain
Maison du Pain is a growing Bakery business in North London. Using the finest and time tested methods, we bake our breads with passion and pride.
We are a people’s bakery. This means we seek to hire, grow and reward the most motivated and efficient people in the food industry. Our customers include prestigious hotels, restaurants, pubs and event venues in the UK and in Europe.
We are currently seeking a Shift Manager to join our fun and hardworking team.
We are looking for someone with strong people management skills with experience in manufacturing.
You must be an excellent communicator with experience of managing to KPI targets. Quality must be extremely important to you and a love of food (preferably bread) is advantageous.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the flow of production and packing on your shift
- Leading and motivating your team
- Training and developing your team
- Responsibility for quality, food safety and health and safety
- Maintaining an excellent level of communication with the management team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing and exciting business.
Apply for Shift Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly