Group Reporting Manager
Group Reporting Manager
Location: Wakefield Shared Service Centre
Do you have the four ingredients of success?
- Make things happen with agility and pace
- Seek out and thrive on a challenge
- The desire to lead in the food industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Finance Reporting Team at our Shared Service Centre in Wakefield; working for the largest Food Manufacturer in the UK who's brands include Fox's Biscuits, Hollands Pies, Green Isle, Matthew Walker Christmas Puddings, to name a few.
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who has management experienced ideally within a large Group function/shared service centre function, who wants to gain fantastic experience in a fast paced environment where there are opportunities to develop their career.
This is the role which you have been waiting for; The Group Reporting Manager will be responsible for external reporting, including quarterly bond reporting, year end statutory reporting, investor presentations, supporting Q&A's and preparation of subsidiary statutory accounts.
As the Group Reporting Manager you will provide insight into statutory results and support to the CFPA Accountant, ensure compliance with statutory timetables and with relevant accounting standards and build relationships with external auditors.
You will also support the FC— Reporting & Analysis and Group FC in delivering ad-hoc reporting to stakeholders, along with the provision of Bank reporting accounts to FC— Treasury & Corporate.
You will manage the MIS and be responsible for Hyperion outputs as part of group reporting, where you will ensure that MIS outputs deliver in accordance with the requirements of Group Finance and the wider business.
You will manage the team effectively to develop them and to ensure requirements of the function are delivered, therefore management experience is required.
Key Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Qualified accountant, ideally +4 years PQE.
- Recent, relevant, strong experience using IJK GAAP and IFRS.
- Hands on experience of statutory accounts preparation including full consolidation.
- Broad accountancy background, including management accounting, awareness of tax and pensions.
- Familiar with large ERP systems.
- Knowledge of Hyperion preferred.
- Confident individual with strong management and communication skills.
- Self motivated and proactive approach to work; experience of working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you're fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that's created our brand. Bring those qualities along with the above and you will have the recipe for success.