7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Having undergone growth our client are seeking to recruit a Technical Assistant to the team. Working with retail customers they produce quality premium products across both own label and branded categories.
- You will be supporting the Technical and Quality team to ensure that the site meets required standards of food safety, legality and quality are met and exceeded.
- You’ll work on raw material and finished product specifications and co-ordinate complaints and associated trend analysis
- You will also co-ordinate relevant technical approvals, work on technical projects and support the auditing process and also be flexible to carry out general technical duties across the department.
- You’ll either be degree qualified or qualified through experience already gained in a similar role.
- You should have gained experience in the food industry either as a placement year or in a post graduate role and this should be in a technical or QA capacity.
- You should have an interest in all things technically related including current food legislation, current industry issues, microbiology etc.
- Strong people and communication skills will be key to your success and a significant amount of time will be liaising with key contacts.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail are necessary as documentation will also need to be delivered to the highest standards.
- A passion for food is essential. In return you will be well supported in a business that can offer future opportunities.
Apply for Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly