Are you a HR Generalist with experience in a fast paced Manufacturing or FMCG environment?
Due to maternity leave we have an opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to work on a 12 month fixed term contract based at our Flagship Manufacturing site at Greencore, Manton Wood in Worksop, Nottinghamshire.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will work as part of the site HR team providing a first class HR service to c2000 employees.
The role is working 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and will commence April 2018 for 12 months.Main responsibilities
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their contractual terms and conditions and Greencore HR policies.
- Provide advice and direction on HR Policy, supporting managers in the practical implementation of HR policies and employment legislation
- Advise managers to ensure the correct procedures are followed in carrying out grievance/disciplinary/capability investigations and hearings
- Provide support and advice to the management community in absence management, disciplinary grievance and performance management, which will inform managers actions
- CIPD qualified or time served and working towards a HR qualification
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as Word, Excel, Email, Power point, databases
- Experience of working within a generalist HR role in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of working with diverse teams