Shirley Parsons are global leaders in HSEQ Recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global HSEQ talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career agents to HSEQ professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best HSEQ talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced well-being.
We are working with a High Food Risk Organisation in the recruitment of a Compliance Manager based in Suffolk. The successful candidate will be the representative for all Health, Safety, Environment and technical matters overlooking a number of sites. The Organisation is Nationally recognised for its high performance and exceptional level of Safety. The position is a permanent opportunity offering room for development and growth of the successful candidate.
- Responsible for Health and Safety Functions encouraging a "Safety First" culture across the business.
- Effective implementation of ISO14001 2015 regulations across the business.
- Provide accurate and up to date compliance reports to the board on a monthly basis.
- Manage the auditing function in the business, ensuring all Quality and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- Deliver training and development support across the business.
- To adhere to the industry specific standardisations, ensuring the organisation maintains their accreditations.
- Collate and monitor all audit inspections, identify trends and build construction improvement plans where required.
- Manage all investigations appropriately following internal policy procedures and adhering to lawful legislation.
- Working with both Suppliers and Customers on a regular basis.
- NEBOSH accredited or equivalent.
- In-depth understanding of the ISO14001 accreditation.
- Experience of working within a High Food Risk environment.
- A passionate character about the food industry who is self-driven and has the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to communicate to others effectively, take on board their feedback and implement positive change for the benefit of the business.
- Confidence and ability to manage and work with both Suppliers and Customers on a daily basis.
- Must be IT literate.
If interested or would like further detail please contact Fraser McLachlan on 01296 320 819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: FM - 12032