Shift Production Manager / Shift Manufacturing Manager (4 on 4 off)
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Chester, Ellesmere Port, Deeside, Northwich, Whitchurch, Shrewsbury, Crewe, Oswestry, North West
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking an Shift Production Manager to join their team for approximately three months. This role will require a proven track record in troubleshooting and implementing Lean manufacturing techniques. This is a hands-on role and will require a proven track record of problem solving, troubleshooting, TPM, SCADA, Data capture in a high volume manufacturing environment.
Shift Production Manager / Shift Manufacturing Manager responsibilities include:
- Fully accountable for staff on shift, for the whole of production
- Review current processes, SOP & KPI’s to ensure continuous improvement is applied across all areas of the business
- Ensure that all company and legislative health and safety regulations are maintained at all times, with responsibility for leading accident investigations, driving health and safety awareness and striving to continuously improve site safety performance
- Take an active role in recruiting new staff, along with coaching and developing the existing team.
- Put in place and managed KPIs.
- Maintain effective communication with other departments to aid the smooth running of the factory.
You will be a Manufacturing Shift Production Manager / Shift Manufacturing Manager used to working in a high paced FMCG Manufacturing environment with world class lean implementation.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.