We are looking for a self-motivated Product Manager with a strong Engineering bias, to join a highly successful business and be part of a high functioning team working in rapidly growing markets across the EMEA region.
This person will have B2B Product Management experience within a technical environment using modern marketing tools to drive opportunity generation. Using your skills in analysis and evaluation you will review all available information, both internal and in the field, to develop a ground up Product Line Business Plan. You will be a confident communicator and influencer, someone able to drive change, improvement and engage people around you. You will demonstrate a balance between interpersonal capability and technical orientation. The successful individual will be driven, and action focused, with an eye for facts and figures and a commercial/ strategic mindset.
Based in the Midlands our client is a highly regarded supplier of automated solutions, designing, manufacturing and selling individual machines as well as providing complete lines to FMCG businesses. This organisation has ambitious growth targets and is investing in qualified, experienced people to facilitate transformation of this vision to reality. We are working to connect motivated people with this profitable and focused business.
Skills and Qualifications:
- B2B Product Management experience
- Graduate level qualifications with an Engineering bias
- Self-motivated and proactive – plans well and is organised
- Highly numerate – ability to translate data into accessible fact
- Action-oriented and commercial – drives to make progress
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a resilient personality
- Experience of high value engineering sales
- Analysing the market - identifying competitive product positioning and deriving pricing strategies.
- Product Range Monitoring – ensure financial and operational performance; keep abreast of regulatory changes and technology development and communicate key information to the business
- New Product Launch Plans – develop and implement
- Communication and Training - equip local sales forces with the knowledge and tools to value sell
- Develop Business Plans with the Business Manager which clearly indicate sales targets, product introductions, pricing and promotional activity.
- Develop Detailed Market Requirement Documents - drive development activity on new projects
- Work with the Marketing team - develop marketing plans around the product range
- Develop and manage product launch plans and schedules
- Champion the product range within the business
- Act as a technical focal point supporting both external and internal customers in addressing any product range enquiries.
- Training, developing tools and presentations to support the sales organisation and integrating with the sales business is a key success factor