This company has been established for over 160 years and is a major UK producer and importer of dried fruits, nuts and seeds.
Recently they have made significant investment in their UK manufacturing facilities, giving them the capability to produce the highest quality products.
- Specialists in fast moving consumer goods, the company has driven strong double-digit growth in the past decade, supplying key customers in the multiple retail, discount, wholesale, foodservice, on-trade and cash and carry sectors of the UK food industry.
- They also supply in packaging that can be tailored to customer requirements and look after storage and delivery, from BRC accredited facilities.
As a result of this continuing growth and expansion of the NPD team, we are currently seeking a permanent Product Developer to join the team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development process from concept through to launch including full, end to end critical path management and pre-production trials.
- Reporting to the Head of Technical and NPD, you will be coordinating and managing projects carried out by a bright, expanding team to build brand equity and will have the ability to provide market leading and innovative NPD solutions and direction to the business.
- This role will suit someone who enjoys taking responsibility and ownership and is looking for an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where they can really make a difference.
- Ideally with a degree, or equivalent, in a food related qualification, you will have a proven record in new product development of food or beverage products, branded and own label, commercially aware and highly professional.
- Passionate, with a flair for innovation, you will have strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
The role is office based, 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday; however, you must be willing and able to travel within the UK and occasionally overseas.
Interested? Then apply today and we will be in touch for a more detailed discussion.
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Product Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly