National Account Manager
Our client is looking to recruit a National Account Manager to expand its sales team.
The company is an established, family run Ice Cream manufacturer with a great reputation for their exciting range of Foodservice, Scooping and Retail ice creams.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to manage and expand the business with regional/national foodservice accounts
- Managing and motivating account sales teams to maximise sales
- Development of existing client base
- Sales strategy and client targeting. Target clients include: Restaurants, Hotels, Coffee Shops and Pubs.
This position comes with a large number of accounts ready to be handed over to you - 90% of which are in London's West End. You would have the support of a company Director who will remain with the business but needs to hand on responsibility for these accounts so he can put his focus elsewhere.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE will be a dynamic and driven individual with:
- A proven track record in selling food products.
- Ability and drive to expand growth for our clients business
- Quality and Numbers driven sales person.
- You will preferably have ice cream or desert industry experience and knowledge (not essential)
- Good commercial awareness and previous exposure to building profitable proposals.
A challenging role for an established NAM or AM looking to take a step up with the sector.
Indicative Salary Range: £35000 - 45000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly