Site Manager, Cheshire
Looking for a Food manufacturing role with real depth and autonomy? Looking for a role with a change agenda? Looking for a Site that is investing?
This role manages Production, Engineering, Hygiene, H&S and Process. You will be reporting into the Operation Director.
This is a great site as it has fantastic quality products and a loyal workforce. It needs a Site Manager that can drive both the engagement and communication plans on site. In this role you will also develop the processes and ensure that the site is measuring the key areas, being more proactive in its management.
You will play a key role in driving the culture forward to be more engaged and accountable.
Why look at this position?
- It is a category that is growing and profitable
- They are looking to further invest
- There is opportunity to develop further, taking on a wider role or the next level in the future
- You will be part of a larger organisation that has established forums for sharing Best Manufacturing Practices
- Working with excellent senior managers that are well-regarded
- Training and development are important to this company and they can clearly demonstrate this
The site requires:
- A leader who understands performance drivers and batch processing
- A manager who is analytical
- A people person with strong communication - to move from reactive and responsive
- The ability to work at pace but in a calm, credible way
- You to feel the pulse of the factory and produce plans to drive efficiencies and performance improvements
- You to understand how to optimise assets
- You to be credible and influential
- An ability to recognise when performance is good, not just focus on the negatives
This is a business with strong Technical standards and has great products. The new Site Manager needs to embrace this and drive the site forward by taking the team on a journey to show them how working as a team with a supportive culture can drive further efficiency.
If this sounds interesting please send your CV.
REF. CCN894425 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Apply for Site Manager, Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly