With recent company expansion and further investment for the Innovation division our client require a Product Manager to join the business who are situated in East Anglia. They are a leader in chilled food to go products across the UK. With a variety of innovative products - own label and branded, this is the perfect role for a Development Technologist looking for their next challenge and chance to make their own mark in this ever growing category.
The role will be a hands-on, with fantastic career progression and training for the creative and dedicated technologist.
• Critical path management to ensure on time launch of all project
• Briefing of Thailand and others partners to accurate and commercial viable products
• Adherence to gate process
• Customer presentations and quality panels
• Maintain detailed category knowledge through gaps, store visits market data and food trends
• Specifications submission
- Customer management experience with the ability to man mark up to Development Manager.
- Support the Development Manager in ensuring Market and customer knowledge is shared and reported accordingly.
- Cost awareness to ensure profitable development and EDP
- Previous development experience essential
- A passion and interest for all things foodie
- A self-motivated individual
If you are interested, please contact Olivia on 0208 004 8411.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly