Located 30 minutes from Edinburgh & 40 minutes from Glasgow, this company is part of one of Scotland’s leading food manufacturers
Established in the 1970's this site operates in three sectors: ready-made meals to the major retailers, butchery, and home delivery of high end ready meals.
We are looking for a candidate that will grow alongside the business as we venture into new market areas.
The role reports directly to the General Manager and will involve New Product Development work including: market trends, material research, store analysis, developing recipes and producing meal costings.
This will include face to face communication with our customers to determine their current requirements.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Passion for food with excellent awareness of market trends
- Excellent communication at all levels (internal and external)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Ability to work across all areas of the business with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of industry techniques
- Ability to plan/ coordinate workload
A varied role at a smaller site that benefits from the umbrella of a large group.
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.
Apply for Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly