Customer Service Executive
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment, where no two days are ever the same? Are you a strong problem solver and have analytical skills in a busy office environment then we’ve got your next career move lined up.Main responsibilities
- Support all day to day customer requirements both internally and externally ensuring a supportive and professional approach alongside feedback as applicable
- Own and deliver schedule(s) of reporting to capture all business and customer requirements
- Maintain database of knowledge and data relating to our customers
- Collect and collate relevant data and format concisely and appropriately to make it presentable to the customers and suppliers
- Process customer orders, contacting customers/suppliers where necessary to clarify requirements to ensure accuracy and timelines are met, escalation and problem resolution as required.
- Ensure that strong communication and information flows are maintained within the customer service support team to ensure that immediate issues are resolved and ongoing items and trends are shared with the broader support community.
Must Haves (Proven Experience):
- Advanced Excel Experience to include Macros, Advanced reporting techniques and formulae’s
- SQL knowledge and experience
- Be able to use a variety of tools to extract and analyse data from a variety of systems and solutions
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, computing or similar.
Greencore’s Food to Go business in the UK is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pre-packed sandwiches, producing in excess of 500m food to go products each year.
We produce all types of sandwiches, wraps, rolls, sub-rolls, flatbreads, baguettes, bagels, prepared salads and sushi for major supermarket and high street chains, petrol forecourts and convenience stores. These are predominantly sold under our customers’ brands.
We have six Food to Go facilities in the UK with a direct to store distribution network operating out of 16 depots, covering the length and breadth of Britain.